Micropolis Robotics is looking for hardworking, proactive, and results-oriented System Architect to join our team and work together on exciting technologies for complex autonomous systems. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative multi-platform hardware/software product.
Customize systems to meet the needs of specific clients. They manage backup for these systems, troubleshoot issues, offer solutions, and ensure that systems development follows industry standards.
As a System Architect you will:
- Responsible for creating specifications such as interface designs, architecture diagrams, applications, and network and security systems.
- Documented steps for initiation of designs
- System main features, functionality, and processes for the initiative
- Overall IT methodology and frameworks impacting the initiative
- Key existing infrastructure and application
- Use Cases
- Integration constraints and solutions
- Strong analytical, problem-solving
- Developed effective user interfaces, networks, and hardware and software systems