Saturday 26, 2022, Micropolis Robotics with Dubai Police make use of M01 & M02 Police patrol at the main entrance of the Dubai World Cup 2022, that took place at Meydan Racecourse.
These patrols were provided with an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system called Microspot. This system ‘s purpose is to maintain security with the following features:
- Face recognition: having both cars at the main entrance helped scanning everyone at the event and made sure that there is no wanted criminals
- Plate detection: every car that got to the event was detected
- Criminal behavior: keeping the event safe and secure
- Weapon detection: both cars were making certain from participants to be weapon free
- Criminal logic: both cars were monitoring every behavior and suspicious people
This system is integrated with Dubai Police’s artificial intelligence security surveillance programme, Oyoon. Using this experiment at the event, Dubai Police wanted to prevent any negative incidents & with the AI and face recognition technology to help track criminals.
This experimental system with Dubai police patrols wanted to ensure safety and security of participants & audience, and to set the seal on the success of the world’s biggest horse racing event on the agenda of the global.